You are here
EGED has various committees responsible for developing its work in specific areas. In July 2013, EGED has 5 committees:
1) Project Committee: working under the international
affairs secretariat, is responsible for the development of new projects, project preparation and submission.
2) Education Committee: under the
Education and Learning secretariat, is responsible for planning and
developing education-related policies, and implementing activities.
3) Teaching and employment Committee: responsible for
fighting discrimination in recruitment processes and other
barriers which cause teachers and other job groups to perform their
jobs inefficiently in the blind and vi community.
4) Communication and Social Media Committee: under the public relations and communication secretariat, is responsible for media relationship, communication and social media.
5) Legal Committee: is responsible for monitoring disability-related legal
developments and inform members of their
rights, advising them when they face legal problems.